Everyone is afraid of the eveel assault rifles and those high capacity, clips, no magazines, no bullet holders, no those things the bullets go in…Idiots are not even sure what they are called, yet they are bad…
So the states are bring forth more onerous rules and laws since it is much easier to NOT deal with the source or real problem and ban some inanimate object…
One thing that pissed me off and I will not provide linkage to it. Is a common occurrence amongst ‘defenders of the 2nd Amendment‘, was certain podcast i was listening to the other night, some good stuff, some great stuff and some asinine junk was spewed forth. What pissed me off was some gal, whom apparently has more issues with life then anyone else it would appear, cussing and swearing as if that was the only way to make their point and then ‘apologizing to any religious types’ if they were offended, not offended, disgusted, yes. And why is it and I have heard this ‘theme’ or read it before amongst the bloggers so valiantly defending their 2nd Amendment Rights, they seem to take potshots, subtle or worse at my 1st Amendment Rights? Why? Either defend the Constitution and the Original Bill of Rights…Or don’t, anything less is just being a hypocrite as so many on the left are. And another how many of these folks actually contact, pester, annoy their elected politicritters? With letters, calls etc? I think some think their little bloggy things are read by all and that covers it!! Go ahead bash the NRA…But what have you done about it? Bash those that are speaking their views and using their access to the public to do so! What have you done? Rambled about it in your widdle bloggy thing? Do you actually support GOA? SAF? What?
The results have not been what proponents of the act wanted. Within a decade of the handgun ban and the confiscation of handguns from registered owners, crime with handguns had doubled according to British government crime reports. Gun crime, not a serious problem in the past, now is. Armed street gangs have some British police carrying guns for the first time. Moreover, another massacre occurred in June 2010. Derrick Bird, a taxi driver in Cumbria, shot his brother and a colleague then drove off through rural villages killing 12 people and injuring 11 more before killing himself.
Gun control fail in GB and Australia…Is really how it works and will be worse here in America..
NO “ASSAULT WEAPON” USED IN NEWTON ATTACK ……..
GO VIRAL!!! GO VIRAL!!!
So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with Police. An AR-15 Rifle or the so-called “Assault Weapon” was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a Rifle but was TURNED DOWN in the background check . . . So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports right after the shooting, that Police found the AR-15 Rifle in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The Rifle was NOT used. The Shooter went into the school with 4 handguns. Not an Assault Rifle as the media has charged.
I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the Rifle in the car. The News Media had a Pre-Planned Attack already waiting, to attempt to ban so-called ”assault weapons” and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie. Including people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a fully automatic machine gun. “
In Utah….Hundreds show up at free firearms classes! TEACHERS that is!!
More than 200 teachers flocked to the training class in the Salt Lake City suburb of West Valley City. Raye Ann Blauer, a kindergarten teacher, told FOX 13 she is considering using her permit to carry a firearm at school.
“[A]fter everything that happened in Connecticut, I want to be aware of how I can help in the classroom and protect my kids and whatnot. Be aware,” Blauer said. “I think it’s really smart. Especially with everything that’s happened lately.”
10. Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) is an antidepressant associated with 7.9 times more violence than many other drugs.
9. Venlafaxine (Effexor) is related to Pristiq and is an antidepressant also used in treating those with anxiety disorders. Effexor is 8.3 times more associated with violent behavior than other drugs.
8. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) is an antidepressant that affects serotonin (SSRI), and is 8.4 times more likely to be linked to violence than other medications
7. Triazolam (Halcion) can be addictive and is a benzodiazepine that supposedly treats insomnia. It’s 8.7 times more likely to be associated with violence than other medications.
6. Atomoxetine (Strattera) is often prescribed to tread ADHD and is 9 times more likely to be associated with violence.
5. Mefoquine (Lariam) treats malaria and sometimes products bizarre behavior, and is 9.5 times more likely to be linked to violence.
4. Amphetamines come in many forms and are often used to treat ADHD (even to children not diagnosed with ADHD). They are 9.6 times more likely to be linked to violence.
3. Paroxetine (Paxil) is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) antidepressant. Many users experience severe withdrawal symptoms and are more likely to produce children with birth defects as well as 10.3 times more likely to be linked to violence than other medications.
2. Fluoxetine (Prozac) is a household name for a powerful SSRI antidepressant linked with 10.9 times more violence than other drugs.
1. Varenicline (Chantix) is administered to smokers to supposedly help curb cigarette cravings, but it’s a whopping 18 times more likely to be linked to violent behavior than other drugs.
Say goodbye to your Glock, your Sig, your military looking shotgun…