Who is Ed Mezvinsky?…
Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky born January 17, 1937, is a former Democrat congressman.
from 1973 to 1977.
He and the Clinton’s were very politically intertwined for years.
In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.
He was sentenced to 80 months in (Federal) prison.
After serving five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008. He remained on federal probation through 2011,
and still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.
So who is he?
Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky
He’s Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.
Has anyone heard mention of this in any of the media?
If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush‘s, or better yet, Sarah Palin’s daughter’s, father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline.
Some say there are no double standards in politics . . . S-u-r-e there aren’t…
DHS and its components have a requirement for a 5.56x45mm NATO, select-fire firearm suitable for personal defense use in close quarters and/or when maximum concealment is required.
. . .
The action shall be capable of accepting all standard NATO STANAG 20 and 30 round M16 magazines (NSN 1005-00-921-5004) and Magpul 30 round PMAG (NSN 1005-01-576-5159).
One day after President Barack Obama won re-election, his Administration agreed to a new round of international negotiations to revive a United Nations-sponsored treaty regulating the international sale of conventional arms, which critics fear could affect the Constitutionally protected right of U.S. citizens to purchase and bear firearms.
“If you listen to Mike Bloomberg — framing the Second Amendment as a deer hunting issue – this is bizarro world,” Nugent said on Jan. 17 at the Shot Show 2013 gun show in Las Vegas. “He’s got to be the dumbest upright species in the history of breathing creatures.”
Veteran: Sir, sir. While you’re standing up. I’ve sat here [inaudible] and I’d like to agree with the professor. Everyone standing in this room right now, especially the veterans in the room right now, know, that we are all Americans. The problem with this country right now is it’s us and it’s f***ing them. We need to stop this crap.
“While year after year, those who oppose even modest gun-safety measures have threatened to defund scientific or medical research into the causes of gun violence, I will direct the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to go ahead and study the best ways to reduce it,” said Mr. Obama.
“Did you talk to the secretary of defense, and what was his response?” Boykin said Congress should ask Clinton. “Did he deny you an airplane? Did he deny to put the military on the ground in there? Oh, so he didn’t deny it, did you ask for it? Did you ask him to come and try to rescue those people?”
Retired Army Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin—who is the former commander of the U.S. Special Forces Command, the former deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence and who, in the 1990s, worked with the CIA—told CNSNews.com in a video interview last week that he believes it is a reasonable supposition that the U.S. was supporting or planning to support the Syrian rebels via Benghazi, Libya.
“Yesterday, we heard from President Obama in his inauguration harkening back to our founders, who laid out our God-given, inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” Lipinski, co-chairman of the House Pro-life Caucus, said on Tuesday on Capitol Hill.
“And we all know that without the right to life, no other rights can exist,” Lipinski said.
They cannot keep track of bad guys with guns…so lets track the good guys with guns and punish them!!
The most remarkable fact about the ill-fated U.S. consulate in Benghazi is not how the Obama administration allowed terrorists to slaughter 4 innocent Americans in cold blood, but rather, how it used the consulate to facilitate U.S. aid to Al Qaeda-affiliated jihadists in Libya and Syria.
What ‘difference’? What kind of statement is that???
What gun control really is. But you won’t hear about it. Because it is not what ‘they’ want. They would have rather had a houseful of victims and then ‘they’ could have worked hard to find the perps and give reason for ‘their’ existence. Finding the dead perps on seen and live victims is not what ‘they’ want and if I have to explain whom ‘they’ are..go drink your damn kool aid and turn on MsNBC, CNN or any other media..
“When you all go home and you’re talking to your buddies and you say, ah ‘He wants to take my gun away.’ You’ve heard it here, I’m on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people’s lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away.”
Death panels. Sure hear a lot about this….
The foundations for health-care rationing and even so-called death panels may have already been quietly laid in largely unreported sections of President Obama’s health-care legislation, WND has found.
Who is taking it on the paycheck? I am…what is soon to be come lower middle class or is it upper ‘poor’ class…Thanks Buck Ofama!!!
Agenda? You think? Whom is behind this? Not environmentalists!! Big money, foreign money!!
Agenda 21: How about we just go to war with the United Nations and boot them into the Atlantic..Pointless, despot filled, tinpot dictator led, whine filled forum it is for complaining about their lack of having or doing anything about it and demanding those that have give, somewhat like the Dhimmcraps in America!!
Now they WANT to break the debt ceiling…Using language in the 14th Amendment…Charge led by Pelosi, effin Kalifornistan Dhimmirat and Clinton the Impeached One..
Democrats…want your guns...Let them come for them!!!
This dhimmicrap Conn ‘LawMaker’ (oxymoron) wants all gun owners named..Well how about all lawmakers addresses etc, private addresses, listed also!!
DHS buys another 200,000 rounds of ammo. Why? For what? Are we expecting an invasion? Or are they doing a lot of range time?
Obama bails leaving Clinton in charge becasue Obama has no damn clue what he is doing!!
He does not want to leave his wife “Ms I Hate America” waiting??
Go over here to FireAndreaMitchell and read the pathetic story about our pathetic pResident!!
Okay would someone please enlighten me on what authority Clinton and the State Department can even mandate a ban?
Would’nt our elected politicians have to do such a thing?
I feel a bit unrepresented by having some unelected appointee mandate anything!
Especially Shillary Clinton!!!
It’s better to be paralyzed from the neck down, than to be paralyzed from the neck up…
Dr. Krauthammer is on Fox News. He is an M.D. and a lawyer and is paralyzed from the neck down. A friend went to hear Charles Krauthammer. He listened with 25 others in a closed room. What he says here, is NOT 2nd-hand but 1st. The ramifications are staggering for us, our children and their children.
Last Monday was a profound evening, Dr. Charles Krauthammer spoke to the Center for the American Experiment. He is a brilliant intellectual, seasoned & articulate. He is forthright and careful in his analysis, and never resorts to emotions or personal insults. He is NOT a fear monger nor an extremist in his comments and views. He is a fiscal conservative, and has received a Pulitzer Prize for writing. He is a frequent contributor to Fox News and writes weekly for the Washington Post.
The entire room was held spellbound during his talk. I have summarized his comments, as we are living in uncharted waters economically and internationally.
Even 2 Dems at my table agreed with everything he said! If you feel like forwarding this to those who are open minded and have not drunk the Kool-Aid, feel free.
Summary of his comments:
1. Mr. Obama is a very intellectual, charming individual. He is not to be underestimated. He is a cool customer who doesn’t show his emotions. It’s very hard to know what’s behind the mask. The taking down of the Clinton dynasty was an amazing accomplishment. The Clintons still do not understand what hit them. Obama was in the perfect place at the perfect time.
2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan and Clinton. He has a way of making you think he’s on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
3. Obama has a ruthless quest for power. He did not come to Washington to make something out of himself, but rather to change everything, including dismantling capitalism. He can’t be straightforward on his ambitions, as the public would not go along.
He has a heavy hand, and wants to level the playing field with income redistribution and punishment to the achievers of society. He would like to model the USA to Great Britain or Canada ..
4. His three main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION, and NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal government. He doesn’t care about the auto or financial services industries, but got them as an early bonus. The cap and trade will add costs to everything and stifle growth. Paying for FREE college education is his goal. Most scary is his healthcare program, because if you make it FREE and add 46,000,000 people to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the costs will go through the roof. The only way to control costs is with massive RATIONING of services, like in Canada . God forbid!
5. He has surrounded himself with mostly far-left academic types. No one around him has ever even run a candy store. But they are going to try and run the auto, financial, banking and other industries. This obviously can’t work in the long run. Obama is not a socialist; rather he’s a far-left secular progressive bent on nothing short of revolution. He ran as a moderate, but will govern from the hard left. Again, watch what he does, not what he says.
6. Obama doesn’t really see himself as President of the United States , but more as a ruler over the world. He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate & coordinate various countries and their
agendas. He sees moral equivalency in all cultures. His apology tour in Germany and England was a prime example of how he sees America , as an imperialist nation that has been arrogant, rather than a great noble nation that has at times made errors. This is the first President ever who has chastised our allies and appeased our enemies!
7. He is now handing out goodies. He hopes that the bill (and pain) will not come due until after he is reelected in 2012. He would like to blame all problems on Bush from the past, and hopefully his successor in the future. He has a huge ego, and Dr. Krauthammer believes he is a narcissist.
8. Republicans are in the wilderness for a while, but will emerge strong. Republicans are pining for another Reagan, but there will never be another like him. Krauthammer believes Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty & Bobby Jindahl (except for his terrible speech in February) are the future of the party. Newt Gingrich is brilliant, but has baggage. Sarah Palin is sincere and intelligent, but needs to really be seriously boning up on facts and info if she is to be a serious candidate in the future. We need to return to the party of lower taxes, smaller government, personal responsibility, strong national defense, and state’s rights.
9. The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We are spending trillions that we don’t have. This could lead to hyperinflation, depression or worse. No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity. The media is giving Obama, Reid and Pelosi a pass because they love their agenda.. But eventually the bill will come due and people will realize the huge bailouts didn’t work, nor will the stimulus package. These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama’s allies, unions and the Congress to placate the left, so he can get support for #4 above.
10. The election was over in mid-September when Lehman brothers failed, fear and panic swept in, we had an unpopular President, and the war was grinding on indefinitely without a clear outcome. The people are in pain, and the mantra of change caused people to act emotionally. Any Dem would have won this election; it was surprising it was as close as it was.
11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans will be swept back into power. If it’s under 8%, the Dems continue to roll. If it’s between 8-10%, it will be a dogfight. It will all be about the economy. I hope this gets you really thinking about what’s
happening in Washington and Congress. There is a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer, and he encourages us to keep the faith and join the loyal resistance. The work will be hard, but we’re right on most issues and can reclaim our country, before it’s far too late.
Do yourself a long term favor, send this to all who will listen to an intelligent assessment of the big picture. All our futures and children’s futures depend on our good understanding of what is really going on in DC, and our action pursuant to that understanding!! It really IS up to each of us to take individual action!! Start with educating your friends and neighbors!!!
Muammar Qadhafi told King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia: “I am an international leader, the dean of Arab rulers, the king of kings of Africa and the imam Muslims and my international status does not allow me to descend to a lower level.” Then he went to Doha’s Islamic museum to cool off.