Celebs that support gun rights..No I did not
snoop err snipe err snopes this found on the innerweb..
Other celebs that are pro gun!
1. James Earl Jones: “The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
2. Robert Heinlein: “An armed society is a polite society.”, “There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men.”
3. Johnny Depp: “We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns… When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren’t shooting at humans… we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice.”
4. Dalai Lama: “But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you … it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
5. Larry Elder: “A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders.”
6. Christian Slater: “It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.”
7. Charlie Daniels: “Now they’re tryin’ to take my guns away. And that would be just fine. If you take ‘em away from the criminals first I’d gladly give you mine”
8. Tom Selleck: NRA board member and lifelong supporter.
9. Ted Nugent: No need for any clarification or proof here.
10. Roger E. Mosley: Friends with Tom Selleck and longtime gun supporter.
11. Bruce Willis: “If you take guns away from legal gun owners then the only people who would have guns would be the bad guys.”
12: Chuck Norris: No need for an clarification here either. If you don’t know who good ole Chuck is, that’s a shame.
13: Gerald McRaney: Lifelong hunter and gun supporter.
14. Brad Pitt: “Like most Americans, I’ve grown up with them. Guns are part of our culture, our way of life. It was my dad who first showed me a gun and how to take aim. He also taught me never to point a gun at anyone.”
15: Angelina Jolie: “If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.” “There’s a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there’s a side to me that’s a mommy. But there’s also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns.”
16: Jonathan Davis from Korn: “I’m a gun-freak and a die-hard Republican.” Need any more proof, there?” Jonathan Davis on Obama. “He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been.” “Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.’ Everybody looked up at the White House and America, and now I think it’s like a house of shame. I miss the old days when people were proud to be American.”
It’s great to see some celebreties with some common sense. At least we know who is on our side and who is not.
No matter what, Always armed!