By those evil Gun Rights Activist!!!
A huge crowd gathered outside the House hearing room, forcing some spectators into an overflow room and filling the basement. Gun rights supporters packed every available seat in three separate rooms.
“I look at this and I see an egregious, an egregious attack on the Second Amendment.” - Rep. Jim Newberger (R-Becker), a paramedic, speaking about a proposed bill on tighter gun background checks
“If we want to arm teachers, if we want to have armed security guards, if we want to put shooters at the scene who can actually do something, Legislatures are saying ‘no’ and pretending these worthless gun bills are going to do any good — which they won’t,” said Republican Rep. Tony Cornish, of Good Thunder.
Looks like they woke some folks up with their antics..
Would have worked so well here…2 assailants one with a knife to the victims neck, one asking for wallet and keys…
Notice. Burglar ‘armed’?
Biden: “so you want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells“. Actually, if you want to be left alone, call FEMA.
Protection orders work so well..At least the gun grabbers say so…But not so much in the real world..
Now this makes one want to laugh, cry or just puke…
More stupid from one of those whom need to find new jobs and have to do something constructive with their lives..Besides live off the backs of honest working folks..
Another fine example of what to much drug usage as a hippy will do to you…and it is apparent continued use is not so healthy either..
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
- The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??