Somewhat difficult to not be a bit angry these days.
What with the constant garbage being spewed for from the WHite House and Washington, backed by the former Media turned Buck Ofama’s PR.
Along with Hollywood being pointless and shamefully biased..
(18) A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.
(1) A soft answer turns away wrath,
But a harsh word stirs up anger.
(32) He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty,
And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
(11) The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger,
And his glory is to overlook a transgression.
(9) Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry,
For anger rests in the bosom of fools.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.
(8) The LORD is gracious and full of compassion,
Slow to anger and great in mercy.
(31) Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
(8) But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
(21) Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
(8) He who sows iniquity will reap sorrow,
And the rod of his anger will fail.