Those who come to this country to rape and plunder should not be tolerated…by government or citizens..
Guns and freedom come together or they go together.
- Gov. Christie Vetoes Bill Requiring Gun Shops to Sell Smart Guns – 2016-01-19 15:21:15-05
Governor Chris Christie has received a lot of flack for his record on guns in New Jersey, and the other Republican presidential candidates let him know it in the last debate. Now it seems the Governor is trying to change his image on guns with the latest veto of a gun law that would have Continue reading here…
- Judge Rejects Obama’s Attempt to Conceal Fast and Furious Records Under Executive Privilege – 2016-01-19 20:33:53-05
No matter what President Obama says on gun control or “gun safety” as he likes to call it, none of us will ever forget how the government program of Fast and Furious led to thousands of guns being sent to drug lords in Mexico. The president would like his legacy to be one of gun Continue reading here…
- Concealed Carry Requests Skyrocket in San Bernardino as Backlog Frustrates Citizens – 2016-01-20 10:03:38-05
Residents of San Bernardino County have come to the realization that being disarmed does not make one safer, and now more than ever people are requesting concealed carry permits. USA Today reported that just one month after the San Bernardino attacks that killed 14 people, concealed carry permit requests jumped up 9 times in the Continue reading here…
- .50 Cal Fast and Furious Rifle Found in El Chapo Hideout – 2016-01-20 11:13:34-05
Just a day after we reported that a federal judge has denied Obama’s executive privilege claim over Fast and Furious records we have discovered that a .50 caliber rifle was found in El Chapo’s hideout. The gun-smuggling investigation sent thousands of guns into the hands of drug cartels in Mexico, and the Obama administration has Continue reading here…
- Pizza Guy with 1911 .45 ACP Stops Armed Robber at Mall – 2016-01-20 14:07:45-05
Thanks to the efforts of a man carrying a 1911 .45 ACP pistol an armed robber was stopped at an Anchorage, Alaska mall on Sunday afternoon. A security guard at the mall was not enough to stop the robber, who had stuffed $1,200 worth of clothing into a bag and was struggling with the security Continue reading here…
- Armed Chemistry Teacher Saves Lives of Students During Taliban School Attack – 2016-01-21 11:01:33-05
The Taliban carried out a deadly attack at a Pakistani school. 21 were pronounced dead, but at least one Chemistry teacher saved lives as he fought off the attackers, giving the students time to escape. Some in the teachers association had objected to arming the staff because “it was not their job to fight off Continue reading here…
- Armed Robber Outnumbered by Two Armed Store Clerks Who Fired Back – 2016-01-21 12:26:21-05
In this defensive gun use it was two armed good guys who fired back at the armed robber, stopping another violent criminal. The owner of the Deerfield Beach, Florida convenience store says he makes no apologies for keeping half a dozen guns stashed in his store for security threats like the one his store just Continue reading here…
- [VIDEO] Gunny Names His Favorite Gun of All Time – 2016-01-21 13:39:30-05
Retired U.S. Marine R. Lee Ermey sat down with TheBlaze at 2016’s SHOT Show to talk about the second season of his Outdoor Channel show, “Gunny Time.”
- Anti-Gun Senator Wants to Debate Gun Control and Leave the Constitution Out of It – 2016-01-21 14:35:34-05
Sometimes I see these stories and I just have to shake my head. It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths the anti-gun movement will go in order to disarm the law abiding. The US Senate plans on holding a hearing on gun control, but at least one Senator wants to make sure that Continue reading here…
- Comcast Demands Gun Images Be Removed from Ads for Outdoors Show, NRA Says No – 2016-01-22 11:50:37-05
In another example of political correctness gone nonsensical, Comcast has ordered the NRA to remove guns, and gun images from its ads promoting the outdoors show in Pennsylvania. The media giant says it will not air the ads until the images have been removed. In an email to the NRA Comcast did not explain what Continue reading here…
The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) published an open letter to President Obama to address dishonest statements he made about the gun industry.
Dear Mr. President:
The men and women of America’s firearms and ammunition industry are profoundly disappointed by your statements that we stand in the way of improving public safety.
We are America’s gun safety experts, in the true meaning of that phrase. We provide the firearms to our nation’s military, law enforcement agencies and the civilian market for hunting, target shooting and self-defense.
Mr. President, we share the goal of reducing the intentional misuse of guns and enhancing the safety of our communities. We work toward that goal every day.
- We launched our FixNICSSM initiative in 2013 to encourage the states to report all appropriate adjudicated mental health and criminal records to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. We have succeeded in getting legislation passed in 16 states to help enable this outcome. We welcome your administration’s attention to this issue.
- We are Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs). Most firearm sales at gun shows and over the Internet are made by licensed retailers and currently receive background checks. We support further resources for staffing and increasing operational hours for the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to make the system more responsive.
- We have long called for effective enforcement of the many laws already on the books covering the criminal misuse of firearms and would encourage the administration to carry through on this directive. Our industry’s “Don’t Lie for the Other GuyTM” anti-straw purchasing program, 100 percent funded by the industry and run in cooperation with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, would gain resonance through vigorous prosecutions of offenders.
- Through “Project ChildSafe” and our manufacturers’ new-gun sales, the industry has distributed 100 million free gun locks. Run without any taxpayer assistance for seven years, Project ChildSafe’s effectiveness is recognized by its adoption by 15,000 law enforcement departments nationwide.
- Our industry has never opposed development of “Smart Gun Technology.” We have serious concerns about the safety and advisability of the concepts involved. Accordingly, law enforcement agencies and consumers themselves will have to determine whether firearms with this technology “would be consistent with operational needs,” as your team points out. We oppose legal mandates for this technology, particularly since there are well-proven methods to secure firearms, and firearms accidents are at 100-year low levels.
Our traditions are strongly held, underpinned by the constitutionally-protected lawful commerce in firearms. Our hundreds of thousands of employees, and the families that depend on them, are not your enemies, and we deeply resent being cast in that light.
Doctors vs Guns
(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
(Yes, that’s 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths
per year, all age groups is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is
Statistics courtesy of FBI
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN. But almost everyone will see a doctor at some point! Better take your GUN!
I can hardly wait….