At a recent Friends of the NRA banquet, one of the anti-gun protestors in a white pick-up tried to run over an elderly couple walking up to….
Although they should have a ‘I Survived Obama’ medal…
Get GOA’s Voter Guide Into as Many Pro-Gun Hands as Possible
Election Day is just ONE WEEK away.
If Trump is able to pull out a victory next week, Gun Owners of America will be pushing full throttle to purse an aggressive, pro-gun agenda.
These are just a few of the things that GOA wants to accomplish:
* Pass Concealed Carry reciprocity into law.
* Remove the U.S. as a signatory on the U.N. Armed Trade Treaty.
* Repeal every single anti-gun executive action that Obama implemented, including the gun ban on seniors, the draconian restrictions on gunsmiths and the limitations on private gun sales.
* Repeal the anti-gun ObamaCare law that threatens to use medical information to disqualify thousands of gun owners.
But if Democrats are able to use illegal voters to steal this election, Gun Owners have a massive job on their hands.
Under Clinton, our rights would be under their greatest assault ever.
Hillary Clinton’s gun confiscation agenda includes:
* Banning private sales (because she favors Universal Background Registration Checks which ban private sales, unless buyers get government permission).
* Imposing a 25 percent National Gun Tax. As you remember, she went on the warpath for this in 1993 as First Lady. Not only would it make guns more expensive, it gives the feds a second set of paperwork to record your names, address, identity, and what guns you own.
* Appointing a radical Supreme Court to overturn the Heller decision. She has stated that she disagrees with Heller and that she will make that case every chance she gets. If Heller is overturned, the courts would no longer recognize the “individual right” to bear arms.
We only have a week left. And you can be sure that what happens on November 8 will have consequences for years to come.
Are you making sure that your pro-gun friends and family will be getting to the polls?
There’s much to do, with only a little time remaining. Thank you for everything you can do to get pro-gun candidates elected next Tuesday.
Executive Director Emeritus
A bit different…
After the attack at Pulse night club in Orlando, Hillary Clinton looked past the obvious enemy – radical Islamic terror – and instead said “weapons of war have no place on our streets” and that we need to ban AR-15s immediately. AR-15s are fine for Hillary and her family. They’ve been protected by armed guards who use them for three decades. But average Americans who watch the news and feel genuine fear for their safety, and their families’ safety—Hillary wants to deny them the level of protection she insists upon herself.
We go to the ER and hospital and expect to be safe.
And if our safety is threatened by some nutjob whom refuses to follow the law and ignores some dumbass sign.
Therefore it is within our right to protect lives. Ours and others.
If we as healthcare professionals are entrusted with our patients’ lives every day, why would we not be trusted to defend our patients’ lives with a firearm if a violent situation requires it?
The Obama administration does nothing to make this situation any better, with Obama constantly trying to remove our constitutional rights through pressure and executive actions. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services are following in his footsteps and trying to push gun control in any way they can.
Rosenthal states “the Medicare agency faulted St. Joseph [Hospital] for the shooting, saying it had created ‘immediate jeopardy to the health and safety of its patients.’ Threatening to withdraw federal money, the agency demanded restrictions on the use of weapons.”
Source: Should Hospital Staff Be Armed?