Hank Johnson, he of “Guam will tip over‘ fame…
Has brought this atrocity forward..
HR 5717 would:
- Create a nationwide gun registry
- Ban almost all semiautomatic rifles
- Institute a federal Magazine Ban
- Implement national “Red Flag” gun confiscation
- Tax guns at 30% and ammo at 50%
- Ban patriots under 21 from exercising their Second Amendment rights
- Ration guns by making it illegal to purchase more than one firearm in a 30-day period
- Force “Safe Storage” requirements on gun owners
- Ban home builds
- Ban suppressors
- Force FFLs to spend massive amounts of money to comply with new “security” requirements
- Expand “Gun Free Zones”
- And more than we can possibly list here in this space
HR 5717 is so sweeping and all-encompassing that it is literally an ENCYCLOPEDIA of gun control!
Politicians do not care if your defenseless because ..GUNS!!! BAD!!!
A shred of commonsense here?
No commonsense here….Bloomberg is a wannabe tyrant..
It’s not, if you have a functioning brain..
Source: The Great Panic Of 2020
My pellet guns are getting a workout..
Concerned Defensive Handgun class I am taking in April is going to be cancelled….
Unwanted house visitor???
Home invaders and self defense is a Right, in-spite of the left claiming otherwise!!
In Episode #58 of the Minnesota Gun Report Podcast:
- Bloomberg pumps unspent campaign money into Democratic campaigns
- Three different states, three different sets of responses to COVID-19 vis a vis the Second Amendment:
Then MN Gun Owners Caucus Chairman Bryan Strawser on the news from the legislature in what is turning into a COVID-19 dominated session.