Gun registry? Making one? You really think they do not already have one??
The DFL Way. Raise taxes, drive businesses away…
Gov. Dayton Needs to Focus on Why Jobs Are Leaving
We understand Governor Mark Dayton was to celebrate the grand opening of the business Endeavor Air today, but a health problem kept him away. On a personal level we wish him well, but when he is back on his feet we encourage him to also concern himself with the loss of another Minnesota business.
Navarre Corp announced it is pulling up their Minnesota roots and moving to tax-friendly Texas. The move means 150 Minnesota families will be scrambling for employment in an already tough job market.
Today’s announcement brings back painful memories of another Minnesota company that chose to expand in Texas – 3M. We like to brag about our high ranking in Fortune 500 companies, but when is the last time a Fortune 500 company started here or relocated here?
After his ribbon cutting duties are finished, Gov. Dayton should immediately track down a Navarre executive and conduct an exit interview to find out exactly why they are moving.
- Did their accountants run the numbers on the impending tax increases due to kick in next week and decide the Texas business climate was more favorable?
- Do they have warehousing costs that will soon be subject to a new tax that does not exist in Texas?
- Are they concerned about the increasing energy costs that will hit every home and business because of the new costly mandates passed by the 2013 Democratic legislature?
- Do they simply no longer feel welcome to grow their business in Minnesota after listening to the drumbeat of negativity toward business coming from Dayton’s office?
Whatever the reasons, Mark Dayton himself needs to find out why this important Minnesota company is heading to Texas with 150 good paying Minnesota jobs.
When politicians start deciding what Rights we should and should not be allowed…
They pay the price for their arrogance and stupidity…
Apparently the citizens are waking up?
Common Core means more Government control of our schools and children, well yours as mine are done with Public Schools.
A few of the ‘Tips':
- Point 1: Common Core is of mediocre academic quality, according to nationally known experts, and research shows education standards do not improve student achievement.
- Point 2: Common Core was not created by states in any meaningful sense. It was written behind closed doors by unelected committees inside organizations funded largely by the federal government.
- Point 3: Most states have agreed to subject their laws to federally funded and monitored Common Core testing groups, largely through contracts legislatures have not reviewed.
- Point 4: Many states promised the federal government they would trade their standards for Common Core before a draft or final version of the standards was published.
Using the Abused?
‘Fact’ is a four letter word, one the Dhimmicraps don’t’ want to hear or in some cases don’t understand…
Becasue the left does not deal with ‘facts. Only with emotions and fear!!
Appears some now how to think! Unlike some, Markie Dayton whom don’t …
Dhimmcraps love to say..
Although Democrats and progressives have claimed politicians who oppose gun control will lose their offices at the hands of angry, pro-gun control Americans in coming elections, a pro-gun Republican just won in Connecticut.
Or so the UN thinks. Remember…Light blue helmets shall make good targets!! Once again I say. Boot the UN out sell their buildings and tell them to have fun in some pisshole country with some despotic leader whom won’t through money away on them as the US of A does!
Some thoughts from Texas AG.
Yesterday now. But is was the anti freedom/rights crowd, biggest bunch of intolerant asswipes there are!! The Dhimmicraps!