Sturm, Ruger & Company declares $0.65 dividend • 7:26 PM
- Sturm, Ruger & Company Inc. (RGR) declares $0.65/share quarterly dividend (40% of Net income).
- Payable Aug. 30
- For shareholders of record Aug. 16
- Ex-div Aug. 14
More on Sturm Ruger earnings • 5:34 PM
- Sturm, Ruger (RGR) Q2 beats across the board.
- Net earnings increased 79%, driven by 50% growth in sales and ongoing focus on improvement in operations.
- New product introductions, including the LC380 and SR45 pistols, were a significant component of sales growth, representing 31% of firearm sales in the first half of 2013.
- Estimated unit sell-through of products from the independent distributors to retailers increased 37 from comparable prior year periods.
- Shares +5.2% AH.
RGR price at time of publication: $50.87. Check RGR price now »
Focus Articles on RGR
- Gun Stock Shootout: Smith & Wesson Vs. Sturm Ruger by MagicDiligence
- The ‘Retire Young’ Portfolio: Which Gun Company To Add? by Jacob Steinberg
- A Firearms Company Posting Strong Earnings In The Wake Of Legislative Adversity by Heather Ingrassia
Press Releases on RGR
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fully Diluted Earnings of $1.63 Per Share and Dividend of 65¢ Per Share (Business Wire)
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports That Manufacturing Has Resumed at Its Prescott, Arizona Facility (Business Wire)
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Report Second Quarter Results and File Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Wednesday, July 31 (Business Wire)
Related Articles on RGR
- Smith & Wesson Holding: A Good Investment Opportunity by Investor Wand
- Off-Balance Sheet Reserves by David Trainer
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp: Value Trap, Demand Cliff, 50%+ Short Profit by ROIC1