Hillary: Gun Control #1 Priority Of A Clinton Administration……
Speaking at a fifteen thousand a dollar plate fund-raiser in Washington D.C. Hillary Clinton laid out her vision of a Clinton presidency to a group of potential backers drawn from the ranks of America’s most powerful liberal elite. Among the laundry list of liberal policy prescriptions and agendas discussed came Clinton’s proclamation that firearm violence, and more specifically firearm control, will be the foremost domestic priority of her first term in office.
Because they cannot turn you into the serf they want to control completely if you have the ability to resist…
Gun Grabbers High on Hillary, Look to Her to Enact Controls Where Obama Failed.
In 1993, then-First Lady Clinton told Congress (at 2:00:30 in the video), she was “all for” a 25 percent tax on handguns and “automatic weapons.”
In 2000, campaigning for election to the U.S. Senate, Clinton boasted, “I’m the only candidate in this race who supports federal legislation to license handgun owners and register handguns.” She opposed Right-to-Carry laws and supported ballistic “fingerprinting,” lawsuits against firearm manufacturers, a ban on compact handguns, rationing of handgun purchases, banning the possession of handguns by adults under age 21, and empowering the Consumer Products Safety Commission to dictate the design of firearms, which gun control supporters have longed viewed as a way to have handguns banned altogether.
Come And Take Them! UN Arms Treaty In Full Effect, Why You Should Be Worried…..
“The United Nations is trying to establish what they call basic norms and bring international pressure on the United States to eviscerate our Second Amendment Rights and they have found willing allies in the Obama administration and John Kerry,”
Minnesota: Progress on Passage of Pro-Gun Measures Continues in St. Paul.
- Prohibit any government agency from confiscating or regulating the lawful possession, carrying, transfer, transportation and defensive use of firearms or ammunition during a state of emergency, like the actions that occurred in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Align Minnesota with more than 40 states that have conformed their statutes to federal law so that their residents can purchase rifles and shotguns in non-contiguous states, provided that the purchase or transfer complies with state and federal law.
- Modify the Capitol Carry Notification provision. Current statute allows permit holders to carry on the capitol complex as long as permit holders “notify the sheriff or the commissioner of public safety, as appropriate.” This legislation would update and clarify the statute to provide that application for a permit constitutes “notification,” as required.
- Provide a language change to help resolve carry permit reciprocity issues.
- Legalize ownership and possession of firearm sound suppressors. Currently illegal to own under Minnesota law, suppressors are legal to own under federal law and in 39 states.
- Create a “shall sign” provision, requiring that certification by a chief law enforcement officer (CLEO), when a sign-off is required for the transfer of a firearm or other item regulated by the National Firearms Act (“NFA”), be provided within 15 days as long as the applicant is not prohibited by law from receiving it. Under current law, a CLEO may refuse to sign off for any reason, including their own personal feelings toward NFA-related items, which has created issues for law-abiding citizens.
A Good Day for the 2nd Amendment!
And of course my local House Rep David Bly voted Nay on all of them!!
Bills enhancing the Second Amendment include:
- Emergency Powers Act (HF 722) – Protects private property rights by prohibiting government officials from confiscating firearms during a declared state of emergency. The bill hearkens back to Hurricane Katrina, when government officials went door to door and confiscated legal firearms, resulting chaos, roving gangs, and extremely unsafe conditions for citizens.
- Freedom to Carry at the Capitol Act (HF 372) – Updates the requirement to notify the State Capitol’s Sergeant’s Office when carrying a firearm. Because of the ability to access the database of all who have a conceal and carry permit, this bill would allow that database to be considered proper notification.
- Lifting the Ban on Suppressors Act (HF 1434) – Would bring Minnesota into the American mainstream regarding gun laws by lifting the ban on suppressors for firearms. Additionally, the bill would help to eliminate ear damage by lowering the volume from instantly causing injury, to very loud.
- Federal Gun Control Act (HF 830) – Expands long gun purchases so that people have the freedom to buy long guns from any state where lawful, instead of just the states surrounding Minnesota.
Guns ‘n’ Freedom
Guns and freedom come together or they go together.
- Obama’s Gun Control Push Backfires Causing Weapons Surge – 2015-04-12 18:59:03-04
The American firearms industry is as healthy as ever, seeing an unprecedented surge that has sent production of guns soaring to more than 10.8 million manufactured in 2013 alone — double the total of just three years earlier. The 2013 surge — the latest for which the government has figures — came in the first Continue reading here…
- Justice Served: Would Be Jewel Thieves Charged For Murder Of Accomplice – 2015-04-13 09:28:49-04
Authorities said two would-be jewel robbers were convicted of murder Thursday in the botched heist at a store where the owner fatally shot two of their accomplices in 2011. The two men were held accountable for the deaths. Alan Keith Hunter, 43, og Moreno Valley was found guilty of one felony count of first-degree murder Continue reading here…
- Colorado Republicans Push To Overturn Gun Control Laws – 2015-04-13 17:28:10-04
Republicans get their last chance of the year Monday to change Colorado’s firearm laws. Lawmakers will consider several proposals, including two bills to eliminate gun-control measures passed by Democrats in 2013. The GOP-controlled Senate has already passed legislation to repeal a 15-round limit on ammunition magazines. They also passed and new background-check requirements for private Continue reading here…
- Why I Carry: Wisconsin Man Charged With Attempting To Join ISIS – 2015-04-14 10:27:18-04
Aside from the right to carry, self defense is the number one reason why I carry. Stories like the one below released by Fox News show a reason to carry that many in America neglect to ever mention… Terrorism. A Wisconsin man accused of traveling to Turkey as part of a failed attempt to join Continue reading here…
- NRA Convention Draws Over 70k, Moms Demand Action Draws 150 – 2015-04-14 16:44:28-04
On April 13, the NRA reported that 78,695 gun rights supporters attended the annual convention–held in Nashville this year–which is nearly 9,000 more attendees than the NRA expected. On April 11, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America held a rally in Nashville to oppose the NRA’s presence, and it was attended by roughly Continue reading here…
- Anti-Gun Cartoon Exploits Child’s Death For Political Gain – 2015-04-14 17:10:05-04
What must it feel like exploiting the death of an innocent 2-year-old boy for petty, misguided, political purposes based on ideologically driven reflexes, and not actual facts? We’ll have to ask Milt Priggee, a cartoonist, and David Nelson, a newspaper editor. About two weeks ago, Kaden Lum, just 2 years old, was shot and killed Continue reading here…
- Badger Gun Shop Sued For Selling Gun Used In Cop Shooting – 2015-04-15 18:16:26-04
This lawsuit is being taken to trial by the Brady Campaign who are advocates for gun control… A trial over whether a gun shop bears responsibility for selling a weapon that was ultimately used to seriously injure two cops is under way in Wisconsin. Milwaukee police officer Bryan Norberg and former officer Graham Kunisch accuse Continue reading here…
- CCW Dad Assaulted With Bat, Pulls Weapon To Defend Family – 2015-04-15 18:45:46-04
A 32-year-old man who was shopping with at least three children at a Yakima Wal-Mart was shopping with at least three of his childrenwhen a stranger picked up a metal tee-ball bat and struck him, according to Yakima police.The victim was not injured, but he did have a concealed weapons permit, which he immediately put Continue reading here…
- Hero Rescues Neighbor From Armed Rapist – 2015-04-17 10:42:58-04
Gadsden police say a 17-year-old was shot to death Monday following an apparent home invasion, rape and robbery. Capt. Bobby Jackson said the sequence of events began about 3 a.m. Monday. Three men, at least one with a handgun, committed a home invasion robbery in the 2100 block of Norris Avenue according to AL.com. The Continue reading here…
- Oregon Sheriff: “No Enforcement For Back-Ground Check Law” – 2015-04-17 10:59:38-04
An Oregon sheriff said Tuesday that he will not enforce an upcoming state law that expands gun background checks to include private sales, Fox News reported. Sheriff Dave Daniel, from Josephine County, which sits on the border with California, told the paper that it appears that the law is not in line with the county’s Continue reading here…
Follow us to stay connected with the TRUTH about gun rights:
Moms Demand: one blatant lie worked fine once, let’s try another.
Lying. It is the only way they have to spread their…ummm…lies!!!