Hungarian PPKs knockoff
Ruger Mk II
Ruger Mini Thirty
Winchester Model 190
#2 son and the Mini Thirty…He seems to like it..
A good time was had…
And I could tell it had been way to long since my last trip..
Paper was punched..
Steel was rang..
Gun rights are vital to American freedom. Bill calls for gun owners to conduct themselves accordingly.
And of course my local House Rep David Bly voted Nay on all of them!!
Bills enhancing the Second Amendment include:
- Emergency Powers Act (HF 722) – Protects private property rights by prohibiting government officials from confiscating firearms during a declared state of emergency. The bill hearkens back to Hurricane Katrina, when government officials went door to door and confiscated legal firearms, resulting chaos, roving gangs, and extremely unsafe conditions for citizens.
- Freedom to Carry at the Capitol Act (HF 372) – Updates the requirement to notify the State Capitol’s Sergeant’s Office when carrying a firearm. Because of the ability to access the database of all who have a conceal and carry permit, this bill would allow that database to be considered proper notification.
- Lifting the Ban on Suppressors Act (HF 1434) – Would bring Minnesota into the American mainstream regarding gun laws by lifting the ban on suppressors for firearms. Additionally, the bill would help to eliminate ear damage by lowering the volume from instantly causing injury, to very loud.
- Federal Gun Control Act (HF 830) – Expands long gun purchases so that people have the freedom to buy long guns from any state where lawful, instead of just the states surrounding Minnesota.
Guns and freedom come together or they go together.
- [Video] Grandma Fights Back Against 3 Carjackers – 2014-12-11 15:54:16-05
A grandmother who was staring down the barrel of a gun decided to fight back. According to an IMPD police report, the incident happened around 8 p.m. Sunday. Kay Kise, 67, said she had just finished Christmas shopping and was parked in front of her home in the 200 block of North Randolph Street. She Continue reading here…
- Pro-Gun Support At A 20 Year High – 2014-12-12 09:42:17-05
Support for gun rights is higher than it’s been in decades, according to the latest data from the Pew Research Center that signals a stunning turnaround in how Americans feel about the issue just two years after the Newtown school shooting. Pew found that 52 percent of Americans say Second Amendment rights are more important Continue reading here…
- 68 Year Old Critically Shoots Home Invaders – 2014-12-12 17:08:22-05
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – A 68-year-old East Lake man opened fire on two home intruders this morning, wounding both men. The incident happened this morning at a home in the 7800 block of Second Avenue South. Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards said East Precinct officers were called to the man’s home just before 10:30 a.m. Continue reading here…
- The Reason We Carry – 2014-12-12 17:31:52-05
Too often gun owners forget that defensive gun use is about saving lives. BearingArms.com’s editor Bob Owens reports for the December issue of Townhall Magazine. In August, I had a chance to attend a 250 Pistol class at Gunsite Academy near Paulden, Arizona. The class, created by the legendary Col. Jeff Cooper, is billed as Continue reading here…
- Gun Rights Advocates Violate I-594 at Olympia Rally – 2014-12-13 18:56:06-05
Hundreds of gun-rights advocates carrying signs and firearms attended a rally at the Capitol in Olympia Saturday to protest I-594, the recently-passed background check measure that won handily in November. Organizer Gavin Seim predicted the rally – dubbed “I Will Not Comply” – would be the largest felony civil disobedience rally in American history. “Our Continue reading here…
- States With The Highest Federal Firearm Licenses Are… – 2014-12-14 09:54:04-05
Texas is shockingly not on this list, but here are the 15 states with the highest number of firearm licenses (per 100,000 people). Oregon #15 Number of federal firearm licenses: 48.9 (per 100,000 people) According to Oklahoma Watch, “despite years of investments, some states continue to struggle to submit records. […] Oregon has received $4,542,109 Continue reading here…
- [Video] Teacher Being Investigated After Bringing Replica Musket To School – 2014-12-15 10:33:20-05
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player A longtime Osceola County teacher has been reassigned after taking a fake rifle to Neptune Middle School in Kissimmee. Local 6 has learned the toy musket was used during the history teacher’s lesson on the American Revolutionary War. The eighth-grade teacher, identified as Gema Evans, used the prop last Continue reading here…
- Farmer Fatally Shoots Intruder After Call From Wife – 2014-12-15 18:13:41-05
A farmer from North Carolina bravely protected his wife and his home from armed men after he received a suspicious phone call from her Monday morning and rushed home from his chicken farm in Lumberton to check on her. Sanford Hardin was working when his wife called to tell him she had noticed a suspicious Continue reading here…
- Anti Gun Surgeon General Nominee Confirmed By Senate – 2014-12-16 06:48:40-05
President Obama’s pick to serve as the next surgeon general was confirmed Monday evening more than a year and half after being nominated, the first of nearly a half dozen of the president’s picks set for confirmation this week as Democrats prepare to cede control of the U.S. Senate. Senators voted 51 to 43 to Continue reading here…
- Army Vet Shoots Invaders Through Door With Shotgun – 2014-12-16 07:01:03-05
While talking to a friend through video chat on the other side of the world, Joseph Jaccob heard a loud bang at the front door. It was 5 a.m. Sunday. He ran out of the bedroom, meeting his aunt in the hallway. They both worried his aunt’s 88-year-old mother had fallen down the stairs. The Continue reading here…
Election day is almost here!
If you’re like us, the first thing you look at in candidates is whether they’ll respect and defend your Second Amendment rights.
That’s why we’ve gathered all the information we could about every candidate in the state. We’ve researched incumbents’ votes, scoured the news for public statements, and distributed questionnaires to every candidate in the state.
As a result, we’ve been able to assign a gun rights grade to every candidate.
To see your personalized gun rights voting guide, just click below.
Please exercise your right to vote to ensure that you can continue to exercise your right to keep and bear arms. You can find your polling place here:
Because of our tax status, GOCRA doesn’t endorse or recommend candidates. You may want to look at candidate endorsements from two trustworthy gun rights groups:
To see which candidates don’t respect the Second Amendment, you can see the endorsements from anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s “Everytown” operation:
If you have friends or family in other areas of the state that would like their own guide, just have them sign up at www.gocra.org/join.php.
Yeah…What thought process did he use?
Missing a couple of important items…
Then your ready!!
He whupped a woman, no excuse!
What an idjit!!
I say bullcrap!!
Is Government of the People and by the People..
What doesn’t this dimwitted, non voting Rep from Washington DC understand about…..
I see the problem..
In Washington DC…
Especially when they curtail our Rights and Freedoms..