Appointed, selected, hired gun.
Democrats are Worried
Democrats are worried – about President Obama’s agenda. About his whole agenda. I trust that includes Obamacare. Two pollsters, who call themselves “lifelong Democrats,” sound the alarm in POLITICO, saying the president is “determined to pursue a partisan agenda – the country be damned.” Former Clinton pollster, Douglas Schoen and former Carter pollster, Patrick Caddell warn:
“Obama is not trying to unite the country. He’s waging a class-based battle for political gain. His goal is to win back the House for Democrats in 2014, giving him a united Congress for his last two years in office and allowing him to pursue the most expansive government in American history.”
Obama’s “overconfidence”, say Schoen and Carter, can be blamed on a “visionless, disorganized Republican Party and a docile, shamelessly partisan media.” They also blame Congressional Democrats for not criticizing the president and for failing to put country first and party second. They further charge that, by turning Obama’s national campaign organization (OFA) into an full-time advocacy organization, “Obama has taken the Saul Alinsky organizing vision to a national level.”
What if Obama is successful? Who would resist? I thought about this as I watched the movie “Les Miserablés.” (More on this in a moment…) What if all those youthful Karl Marx supporters praising their ” Obama phones ” at the White House on election night keep Democrats in power in the Senate and …
Continue reading . . .
10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off —
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.”
2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?”
3. “Look at the bright side, gay marriage passed in four states.”
4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn’t that the important thing?”
5. “I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he’ll send you a postcard from Hawaii.”
6. “Well, look at the bright side, Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.”
7. “Hey! Now you’ll have more time to play with your unicorn.”
8. “Isn’t it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?”
9. “Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.”
Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator’s Criminal Record Exposed
According to a Colorado Bureau of Investigations report obtained by Media Trackers, State Representative Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) was arrested in 1976 on a charge of larceny and again in 1991 on a charge of shoplifting. Despite her own criminal record, Rep. Fields has sought to limit the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. . . . please click here for the rest of the post →
Dictator….Venuzuela got rid of one Dictator, NY has one also.
Bloomberg Crusades Against Deafness, Wants Earbuds Regulated
Now listen up, if you can. Mayor Bloomberg ó who has already cracked down on smoking, junk food, trans fats, salt and super-sized drinks ó is embarking on a new crusade: preventing New Yorkers from going deaf. Read More…
When you have politicians as such it makes it difficult to not become angry over their out right stupidity and disregard for our Rights which came from no person, no elected person, no politician, no government….