639 Acts of Violence From The Left on Trump Supporters..
All kinds of accusation and comments about ‘White Terrorism’ flying across the Interweb today. Especially from the leftist news media…
But what about these acts of terrorism?
- November 5, 2018: Bomb Threat called in at building next to Trump event.
- November 5, 2018: Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) tells cheering supporters he “wanted to ‘Beat the Living Crap out of’ his GOP Opponent
- November 3, 2018: Gillum (D-FL) intern arrested in Florida for throwing chocolate milk at College Republicans
- November 2, 2018: Although reported to Twitter, live tweet (three days and counting) threatens Trump’s family.
- November 2, 2018: Joe Biden Again Threatens To Harm GOP Candidate, “I’d Like To Give Him A High Threshold Of Pain”
- October 31, 2018: Woman Threatens Violence Against 11-Year-Old over Trump Halloween Costume
- October 31, 2018: Traverse City, MI,GOP office receives bomb threat
- October 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump Stopped
- October 29, 2018: Twitter allows 179 death threats against Trump
- October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
- October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
- October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
- October 25, 2018: GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
- October 24, 2018: Left-wing activist with history of harassing GOP lawmakers arrested for trying to buy radioactive material
- October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
- October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
- October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
- October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
- October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
- October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
Remember hearing CNN, MSNBC, etc covering these stories?
All propaganda from those clown shows is directed to make anyone whom does not follow the Leftist bullshit agenda look bad…
This is great!!
Mueller Drops His Bombshell Report on Washington DC
In the eyes of many Americans, Robert Mueller is finished holding our nation hostage.
Must Watch: Chris Matthews Suffers an EPIC Meltdown Over the Mueller Report Featured
From pissing himself over his Obama excitement, to this…
It’s Not Over! Schumer And Pelosi Have Temper Tantrum After Mueller Finds No Collusion Featured
Adam Schiff rejects reports that Mueller indictments are over, says special counsel could be called to testify Featured
What a SchittHead!!
Rachel Maddow Breaks Into Tears Over Mueller Report
Needs her coloring book, teddy bear and safe space…
Eric Swalwell Has Meltdown After Mueller Report Finds No Collusion
Translation: Swalwell is setting up a lame excuse to ignore the report’s findings. He knows full well this is a legitimate part of the process to protect the release of classified intel and protect witnesses’ privacy. But thundering about “every word and every comma” plays well with the emotional and easily-duped.
I’m running out of popcorn….
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Suggests Christians Have No Place in Politics..
Neither do so called journalists whom spout nothing but propaganda for the Left!!
Despite a running time of four hours, NBC’s Today show on Tuesday skipped a blistering poll for Barack Obama and the latest news about the disastrous rollout of the President’s health care law. Yet, the morning show managed five minutes for discussing the new TV special from singer John Rich and three minutes on table etiquette for Thanksgiving. Not exactly pressing topics. In contrast, both ABC’s Good Morning America and CBS This Morning covered the new wave of bad news. An ABC News/Washington Post survey found Obama’s approval rating at just 42 percent, what Jon Karl referred to as “the lowest job approval we have ever seen” for his presidency. GMA’s George Stephanopoulos conceded that these are “brutal numbers.” Karl even relayed this result: “We asked voters if they can have a mulligan on the 2012 presidential election, who they would vote for? A plurality now say they would vote for Romney over Obama.” The journalists also focused on what the administration knew in advance of the impending ObamaCare collapse.
MostlyShitNothingButCrap Guest Tucker: GOP ‘Pandered to’ ‘Bigots,’ ‘Racists’, ‘Homophobes’
Appearing as a guest on Monday’s PoliticsNation on MSNBC, syndicated columnist Cynthia Tucker charged that Republicans “pandered” to “bigot” and “homophobes” in the 2004 presidential election, and later threw in the word “racists” as well, as she and host Al Sharpton responded to Wyoming Republican Senate candidate Liz Cheney’s dispute with sister Mary over the same-sex marriage issue. Tucker began: “But let me also say I don’t blame Mary Cheney at all for going public with her hurt and her disagreement. Because, you know, Reverend Al, gay Republicans for years have stayed hidden in the closet, as it were. Given their resources, their money, their votes to the party while party big wigs went out there and pandered to the bigots and the homophobes.”