How about a big HELL NO!! here?
- H.R. 138 would ban transfer or possession of standard-capacity magazines, targeting those that hold more than 10 rounds.
- H.R. 141 would impose federal regulation of gun shows. This legislation would require background checks on all gun sales at guns shows, and impose addition federal regulations on these traditional local events.
- H.R. 142 would ban Internet or mail order ammunition purchases, require a federal license for all ammunition sellers and mandate reporting of “bulk” ammo purchases.
- H.R. 21 would ban all private firearms transfers.
- H.R. 34 & H.R. 117 are both gun registration bills overriding long standing protections of gun owner privacy.
10,000 at Kalifornistan Gun Show…Make you wonder what is going on?
This might be a good time for me to add that no one’s taking my guns either. Period. And if Dianne Feinstein orders me from her lofty perch on the left-coast to retroactively register them with some federal autocracy, I think I might just forget I even have them. Tens of millions of law-abiding, God-fearing Americans just like me and Dad, I suspect, feel the same way.
I love guns. Grew up with ‘em. As a former police officer with 12 years in the U.S. military, I know how to use them, too – use them well. I plan to buy more – a bunch more. In fact, who’s to say I don’t already have a veritable arsenal?
Ruger has a way to send a letter to all your elected Politicians (legally or otherwise elected)at the State and Federal levels at one glorious time…
Biting off more then you can swallow…At least for this Pike it was a bit much..
And of course the Suspects were/are angels…
Phillip Massaro, Alisa Massaro’s father, said he was in disbelief at the accusations against his daughter.
“All I can say is it’s a terrible thing that happened, and I can’t believe my daughter had anything to do with it,” he said in a brief telephone interview. “I don’t know what happened. I just don’t know what to say. I can’t really talk about it. I’m too devastated, and I can’t talk about it.”
Melodie Miner, the mother of Joshua Miner, also said she could not believe her son was involved in the killings, saying “there’s no way my son can do this.”