Is making me wait..
Yep, going to be out there in November, hopefully putting venison in the freezer…..Mmmmmmmmm.
And I do also, at least deer and given the opportunity much more…
Now, for those not jacked up on raw emotion and still able to think, check out this pro-hunting stuff in book one of the Bible, Genesis:
1. You don’t have to read too far in the Bible, like . . . uh . . . the first chapter, until you’re hit with the fact that man is to exert dominion over animals, birds and fish. That’s conservation and game management, folks.
2. When our primal parents blew it in the garden by blowing off God’s command in Genesis chapter three, God took it upon himself to clothe their naked rebel butts with leather and fur. It wasn’t faux fur or pleather. It was the real schizna, mamasita. Deal with that, Pam Anderson. The silicone must have flowed up to her synapses.
3. In Genesis chapter four, Abel killed a lamb to sacrifice and found favor with God. If Yahweh wasn’t happy about that He would have zapped him on the spot. It was the vegan Cain who got canned.
4. In Genesis chapter six God drowned not only a lot of wicked men, women and children in the great flood, but also a lot of animals, too. Like in the 99.9 percentile range. That was the largest game depredation ever seen. Only two critters of each species were afforded a space on the ark. Game management to the extreme, God style.
5. In Genesis chapter nine, after the waters of the flood receded and Noah and his tribe had docked their boat, God told them that they could eat the animals they had just sailed with for the last forty days and nights. I wonder which one they chowed down on first? I would have eaten one of the zebras. If you remove their fat they make great steaks, plus Noah could have decorated his house with the zebra rug.
6. In Genesis chapter ten, Nimrod floats to the literary surface as a mighty hunter before the Lord. What does that mean? I don’t know, but I’d like to be one. 7. In Genesis chapter twenty-two when Abraham was going to offer up his only son unto God, Jehovah gave him an out by providing for Abraham a ram instead of Isaac. It’s not a hunting reference, but it is a nice little sneak peek into God’s mind that He prefers people to animals—something that the PETA people do not get.
8. And lastly for now (‘til my book gets brokered), in Genesis chapter twenty-seven Isaac, one of Jehovah’s main covenant kids, gets to feeling a bit peckish one day, and you know what he asks for to satisfy his hunger? Was it tofu? No. Lentils? Wrong again. A wheat grass smoothie? Strike three, Chicken Little. It was venison, a Ted Nugent back strap fever feast, that’s what! Yep, Isaac commanded his son to pick up his bow and collect him a buck for some down home barbeque.
for your family
The Best of Midlife Contentment
Inspiring Hope one card at a time
Exploring Photography, Poetry, God's Word, and the Little Things In Life
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Gun rights hunting and fishing
Cordwood Log Cabin Building Blog
The definition of your government: the threatened or actual use of force by state actors, in order to attain a political, economic, religious or social goal, through fear, coercion or intimidation.
She sails the seven seas in search of FREEDOM
Protecting America Through Knowledge. We support freedom and oppose all violence. Be prepared to help save our country by teaching truth, warning of danger, cleaving unto Jesus the Christ and Heavenly Father, studying the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ, sanctifying (and leaving, if and when necessary) your homes and neighborhoods, storing food and clean water, building HAM and personal communication trees and learn the difference between actual law (that approved by the Constitution for the united States of America) and the Vatican's foreign puppet "government" of the District of Colombia (the pagan goddess of death), known as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION. The Lord is currently destroying the latter (organized crime) group. When he is done, only the righteous will remain upon North and South America. It will be then that we survivors shall help him heal the land.
Stubbornly Courageous Adventures Reflecting the Father's Heart to The People.
Just another WordPress.com site