The Gun Grabber’s, their politicians and media’s claim that we need more ‘gun’ laws…
And lets not forget Bumbling Joe Biden’s,more laws claim also..
We have enough…
“You can’t name a crime that isn’t already illegal,” says author Alan Korwin, who compiled Gun Laws of America with attorney Michael Anthony, and described them all in plain English. “If you stopped to read these—and it’s easy with the plain English descriptions we include—you would understand how robust our gun laws truly are.”
“Bloomberg and his mom minions are lying to you. This book proves it.”
And get his nasty left hook…
"… Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word …" (v.38, NKJV)
Those who know peace are those who know how to rejoice in the divine will. It is the attitude of Mary who, in our text today, says: "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word."One great writer, Francis de Sales, puts it this way: "To rejoice in God’s will suggests mobility — the mobility of a voyager who moves with the motion of the vessel on which he has embarked. It suggests also the abandonment of a servant in attendance on his lord, going only where his master goes. It is the attitude of a child leaving to his mother the care of willing, choosing and acting for him, content to be in her safe and tender keeping." The biographer of Sadhu Sundar Singh, the great Indian Christian, says: "Realize that, to the Sadhu as to Paul, partnership with Christ was a passion and a privilege that transformed hardship, labor and loss from something which was to be accepted negatively as an unfortunate necessity into something positively welcomed for His sake — and you will understand a little of the secret of the Sadhu’s peace."Our Lord, of course, is once again the supreme example of this. As Robert Nicoll puts it: "He did not merely accept the will of God when it was brought to Him and laid upon Him. Rather, He went out to meet that loving will and fell upon its neck and kissed it." Saints down the ages have illustrated through their lives the quality of this ripened peace. Oh, that we, His present-day saints, might show it too.
O Father, teach me the art of utter abandonment to Your will. Help me to be like Mary — not just willing, but enthusiastically willing. I ask this for Your own dear Name’s sake. Amen.
For Further Study
Psalms 40; Romans 12:1
1. What was the psalmist’s prayer?
2. What was the psalmist’s response?
Coming Signs of Persecution
"Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more" (Ps 83:4).
God calls us to know the signs of the times. The final end time conflict will arise when nations of the world will come against Israel. The Bible is clear that Jesus will return to the physical place of Jerusalem to collect His bride, represented as all those who believe and trust in Jesus, the Messiah. "Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready" (Rev 19:7). "I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband" (Rev 21:2).
Israel will always be a place of conflict in the world because Satan knows that this is the place Jesus must come back to in order to collect His bride. And when Jesus does that, it will be the end of Satan’s influence on the earth through anti-Christ nations. But until Jesus returns, the land of Jerusalem will be in a tug of war among the nations.
There is a growing intolerance in the world for anyone who has a belief system in absolutes. Christians will be viewed as rigid, inflexible and intolerant of other faiths. There will be a season of political moderate philosophy among many nations and individuals. This moderate philosophy will even happen among Christians, Muslims, and political groups. This will open the door to the influence of the antichrist to come against any group believing in absolutes.
A growing trend of anti-Semitism and persecution will emerge against Jews and committed Christians. Christians will be called to stand with our brothers and sisters in Israel. When this happens it will be one of the reasons Jews will believe in the Messiah.
There has been a season of peace for followers of Christ in the western, European and Asian world. But know that a season of persecution is to come. "However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name" (1 Peter 4:16-17).
Pray that you will be faithful.
It will be time..
For woods, firearms, blaze orange..
My son and I are ready..
And in Minnesota?
Minnesota deer facts
Deer: The Animal
- Adult female white-tailed deer weigh about 145 lbs., males 170 lbs.
- The biggest white-tailed deer ever recorded in Minnesota was a 500-pound buck.
- A whitetail’s home range is about one square mile.
- Last year, 30 percent of Minnesota firearm hunters successfully harvested a deer. About 53 percent were antlered bucks.
- 70 percent of Minnesota’s firearms deer harvest typically occurs during the first three or four days of the season.
- The average hunter spends five days afield during Minnesota’s firearms deer season.
- Last year’s total deer harvest was about 170,000.
- Because of a conservative 2014 season designed to boost the statewide population, total deer harvest in 2014 is anticipated to be considerably lower and could reach levels not experienced in decades.
- Hunters can register their deer via Internet, phone or at walk-in big-game registration stations.
- The largest typical whitetail buck ever taken in Minnesota had a Boone & Crockett score of 202; shot by John Breen in 1918 near Funkley.
- Minnesota’s No. 1 non-typical whitetail buck had 43 points; shot by 17-year-old Mitch Vakoch in 1974.
- In total, about 812,000 deer hunting licenses and permits (all types) were sold in 2013.
- 95 percent of deer licenses are sold to Minnesota residents.
- The DNR Information Center remained open two hours later on the day before last year’s deer opener to answer more than 2,000 telephone inquiries, most of them related to the firearms opener.
- Nearly 500,000 deer hunters in Minnesota.
- Direct retail sales – $234 million.
- Salaries, wages, business owner income – $127 million.
- State and local tax revenue – $28 million.
- Number of directly supported jobs – 3,760.
- Economic impact is greatest in Greater Minnesota.
Top 10 big game hunting violations
1) Hunt over bait
2) Transport uncased/loaded firearm
3) Fail to validate
4) Fail to register
5) License not in possession
7) No valid license
8) Lending, borrowing, transferring or altering a license
9) Unmarked/unregistered bear bait station
10) Shooting from the road at big game